All 10 art Reviews

BioSchlock BioSchlock

BizarroJoe and Bioshock--Two of my Favorite Things

Together at last...

I don't really have much to say other than; nice work! Glad to see you're still around and still amazing. =]

Friday Flood: Black Cat Friday Flood: Black Cat

Thundercats!

Great Flood entry. I can't really identify much that could be improved, the background could be more interesting and his facial anatomy looks a bit off, but overall this is a great piece. Nice work.

AwesomeSaurus responds:

True that, BMK. I realized the face is pretty much WAY off. I have a lot to learn in that field still. I almost feel like I'm going for too much pseudo-realism when I can't yet accomplish it, and it makes it look odd. Thanks for the kind words and review!

Happy Cat Happy Cat

Alright.

Very Newgrounds. =D

tehslaphappy responds:

Meow.

Rocket Powered Cat Rocket Powered Cat

Fun Concept.

I like the concept, the execution could use some work, the background is a bit sparse and the texturing and shading need improvement. Overall, though, I like it, nice work!

Havegum responds:

Thanks for the review!
Happy friday flood!

Friday Flood Friday Flood

Excellent Entry!

I think this is a great entry for the first Friday Flood event.

The only criticism I can come up with, which isn't your fault, is that the thumbnail area is fuzzy compared to the crispness of the rest of the image.

Jobertson responds:

Thanks Kraig,
I think the day was a success :)
just a few more next time and we'll own the front page.
mwuhahaha

Showgirl Showgirl

Fabulous!

I really love what you've done here.

The color scheme is great, the lines are bold and the composition is really striking. Her expression is superb, I love the exaggerated features you've drawn, it gives her face a lot of character without falling into a cartoony or anime look.

Really well done! =]

Balloon with hat Balloon with hat

This is awesome!

It makes me feel happy! =D

thies responds:

Thank you sir!

Ice Ice

Fantastic!

This is my favorite piece I've seen by you. Keep up the excellent work!

ThinXIII responds:

Thanks and glad that you like it. :)

Chicklette Chicklette

Flat Dope

This is one of the most awesome things I've seen in the portal (and forum) in awhile. Well done!

New Red Rocket Tours New Red Rocket Tours

Amazing.

BizarroJoe, your'e one of the best vector artists around, I adore your work and am very pleased that you managed to upload something that can be rated "E."

The art itself is fantastic; cute and sexy with your trademark style, it is also very colorful and clean. There is nothing I dislike about this image. Well done.

BizarroJoe responds:

Oh man...
You can't see me now, but I'm hugging a winter coat in hopes you can feel my gratitude from the distance...
Thank you, thank LOTS. =.] (sniff.)